During the pandemic we moved our farm shop online and have served nearly 700 local individuals and families with our farm grown and reared produce. We continue to offer this online service, with collections available at our Rotherhithe Street gates from Thursday to Sunday from 11-11:20am. (Please note, there are no collections on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday).
Our Farm Shop sells a range of chicken and duck eggs, frozen sausages and meat cuts and freshly harvested fruit and vegetables. We add new stock around lunchtime from Wednesday-Saturday so you can order for the following day. If you look in the morning, stock will show as sold out, as we’re busy sorting collections and harvesting the vegetables, so do check back later!
We also offer a weekly Gardening Shop, this sells manure, compost and a range of plants grown from seed here on the Farm. Visit our Gardening Shop webpage for full details.
Our Plot to Shop project engages a fantastic team of adult students with learning disabilities to grow fruit and vegetables to sell in our shop. The students grow everything we sell from seed and are involved in the whole process of harvesting, bagging, weighing and pricing. When we have a surplus of fruits we make this into jams and chutneys with our Farm Produce students, the students take one jar home each and are proud to sell the rest through the Farm Shop.
As a working farm educating local people about where their food comes from, we are proud to rear our livestock to high-welfare standard to produce quality meat cuts. Currently we are well-stocked with pork sausages, pork chops and a selection of goat cuts. The meat is butchered off site by experts and we sell it back here frozen.
We collect our own free-range chicken and duck eggs and add online for sale the next day, we also occasionally have eggs from the geese. Please note we’re not a commercial farm, we let our flock naturally slow down their egg laying in winter, as such the number of eggs collected will vary from day-to-day and season-to-season and on some days we might not get any eggs. To provide a regular egg supply for our local community, we also stock organic chicken eggs from Barradale farms in Kent.
£1.00 – £5.53
We have moved our farm shop online, with collections available at our Rotherhithe Street gates from Thursday to Sunday from 11-11:20am. (No collections on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday).
We add new stock around lunchtime from Wednesday-Saturday so you can order for the following day. If you look in the morning, stock will show as sold out, as we’re busy sorting collections and harvesting the vegetables, so do check back later!
Please read the following information regarding produce on sale:
- Barradale Eggs are not from our farm but are lovely organic eggs delivered from Barradale Farm, Kent. We are occasionally adding our eggs, but only when we have surplus as we’ve let the volunteers buy these first.
- All meat is reared here on the Farm and is sold frozen.
- Vegetables have all been grown from seed here on the Farm and will be harvested each morning, freshly picked to order.
Please read the following information regarding ordering and collecting:
- Orders will need to be collected from our Rotherhithe Street gate between 11am-11:20am on the following morning after you order.
- Please don’t order if you can’t make the collection slot, more produce is going up regularly.
- The collections are either given out by a volunteer that needs to get back to her own work or a staff member who needs to get back to caring for the animals. It’s really important you get here on time, delays mean extra work and complications for our already stretched team!