Adult Summer Forest School
Forest School is not just for children! We’re excited to offer a new opportunity for adults to experience a summer evening in the Farm’s Wildlife Garden. You’ll connect with nature and learn new skills such as; bushcraft and tool work, fire building and lighting, cooking wild food on a fire.
Our first taster session will be held at Surrey Docks Farm on Thursday 7th September from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
The session will be led by Jo, a qualified Forest School Leader who holds an Outdoor Forest School with Paediatric First Aid certificate and enhanced DBS check. Jo is one of the Farm’s Youth Workers, delivering our weekly Forest School and Young Farmers Club. Jo is passionate about offering Forest School sessions for all!
If you have any queries, please get in touch before booking, by emailing email@example.com
- Adults only, aged 18 years and over
- Refunds are not available
- The whole session will be delivered outside, please wear appropriate clothing for the weather
- Access in the Farm’s wildlife garden is limited, if you have any mobility issues please get in touch to discuss before booking
- Please ensure you let us know your dietary requirements, allergies or intolerances as the session will include wild food cooking
- Prior to the event you will receive information about staying safe on the Farm. Please read this carefully and ask if you have any questions.
- We welcome feedback at the end of each session and will fully evaluate for the future
Forest School for Adults