Piglets Club welcomes preschool children aged 2-4 to learn about farm animals, plants and nature; spending time outdoors on a working farm in central London. Sessions are designed to engage children in an interactive, hands-on way. Children (and adults) are encouraged to take on new challenges, be active and explore their environment with all of their senses, no matter the weather!
Tasks include stroking and feeding the animals, seasonal arts & crafts using natural materials, fire building, cooking and much more!
”My child really enjoys interacting with the animals in Piglets Club and especially enjoys touching and feeding them!”
“Piglets Club allows my daughter to have a taste of Farm life that most city children never get to experience”
“Opportunities like these are so important in central London for children”
Sessions take place from 10am – 11:30am on Thursday mornings.
We encourage families to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy at the end of the session to get to know other local families.
We’re now taking bookings for the Winter Term of Family Piglets Club (one booking per child enabling them to attend once a month from Jan-March 2024). We’re also taking bookings for our one-off Festive-Themed Family Piglets Club sessions.
Please read the below T&C carefully before booking!
Terms and conditions:
- One booked slot enables a place for one child aged 2-4 and their accompanying adult for the dates booked. We may be able to accommodate babies or younger children but need to make provision for this, so please let us know in advance.
- In order to conform to health and safety procedures, only one adult is permitted to attend the session with their child. If you’re bringing more than one child, that’s ok as long as you can safely supervise them and have booked a slot for each child. But for space reasons we can only accommodate seven children and seven adults in the group. As such any additional adults will be asked to leave.
- Refunds or session swaps are not available, we don’t have the admin capacity to manage this and would have to charge more per session to manage this. Therefore, please check dates very carefully before making a booking.
- The same children attend on a monthly basis for one term. (Not relevant for the one-off session during December)
- This project is currently not grant funded, so there is a charge to take part. We are working on funding to enable us to offer ‘pay what you can’ or free spaces and will update if/when successful!
- Parents/carers will receive information about staying safe on the Farm. Please read through this carefully and ask if you have any questions. This includes important information for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- We will ask for feedback and will fully evaluate each term’s sessions. Please be aware that following each termly review, we may need to make changes to the delivery, age range, timings, fees etc for future sessions.