£1.00 – £17.36
We have moved our farm shop online, with collections available at our Rotherhithe Street gates from Thursday to Sunday from 11-11:20am. (No collections on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday).
We add new stock around lunchtime from Wednesday-Saturday so you can order for the following day. If you look in the morning, stock will show as sold out, as we’re busy sorting collections and harvesting the vegetables, so do check back later!
Please read the following information regarding produce on sale:
- Barradale Eggs are not from our farm but are lovely organic eggs delivered from Barradale Farm, Kent. We are occasionally adding our eggs, but only when we have surplus as we’ve let the volunteers buy these first.
- All meat is reared here on the Farm and is sold frozen.
- Vegetables have all been grown from seed here on the Farm and will be harvested each morning, freshly picked to order.
Please read the following information regarding ordering and collecting:
- Orders will need to be collected from our Rotherhithe Street gate between 11am-11:20am on the following morning after you order.
- Please don’t order if you can’t make the collection slot, more produce is going up regularly.
- The collections are either given out by a volunteer that needs to get back to her own work or a staff member who needs to get back to caring for the animals. It’s really important you get here on time, delays mean extra work and complications for our already stretched team!