Staff Vacancies – Training Coordinator
Surrey Docks Farm aims to engage the whole community to learn more about farming and food production. We are a working city farm and education charity growing and selling a range of fruit and vegetables from the plots, as well as eggs and meat from our animals reared on the Farm.
Training Coordinator Vacancy
We’re recruiting a Training Coordinator to deliver two of our established training projects for adult students with learning disabilities, one that focuses on food growing for the farm shop and one focusing on animal care. We’re looking for an exceptional candidate with experience delivering practical projects for people with learning disabilities and a strong knowledge of safeguarding adults with care and support needs.
This is a full time post from Monday-Friday with four days direct delivery and one day practical and admin time. The training projects run from 10am-3pm with four adult students per day.
Please be aware all roles will require two written references and an enhanced DBS check in line with our Safeguarding Policy.
What we can offer you
- A friendly, creative and sociable team
- A unique work environment, with livestock and gardens right next to the river Thames!
- To deliver training at an accredited AQA centre
- Support from an experienced Manager and Training Coordinators
- Free training opportunities to develop your skills
How to apply
Please follow the below steps carefully to apply for this post.
1. Please download and read the below Job Description and Person Specification.